JOIN THE WAITING LIST
You can enrol your child at our kindy from birth. It is highly recommended that you enrol your child as soon as convenient to have the greatest choice of group options.
The names of the waiting list are kept in chronological order on receipt of applications, together with a non-refundable $11.00 fee. All enrolment offers are made strictly in accordance with the Kindy's waiting list policy and the number of vacancies available.
Waiting List Policy
Our waiting list policy can be found here >>
Kindy Age Calculator
You can use the Kindy Age Calculator to find out when your child can start kindy here >>
The waiting list form is available by:
Completing the form online
Complete the WCKindy Waiting List Application Form >>.
Download the PDF form
Click here to download the PDF form. Then email or post back to us as follows:
- use the contact form on our Contact Us page to send the form back to us
- Warwick Community Kindergarten, PO Box 169, Warwick QLD 4370
Collect from the office
- Collecting from the office at 54 Dragon Street (Tuesday to Thursday, 8.30am-3.00pm)
- Call the office – (07) 4661 2138
The Kindy operates during the Queensland State School terms. We offer places to our target group, children 3.5 years to 4.5 years (the year prior to Prep), children must turn 4 by 30 June in the year they attend Kindy.
All children attend Kindy 5 days per fortnight, in one of the following groups:
- Unit 1 / Group 1 – Monday, Tuesday and alternate Wednesday - 8.30am to 2.45pm
- Unit 1 / Group 2 – alternate Wednesday, Thursday and Friday - 8.30am to 2.45pm
- Unit 2 / Group 3 – Monday, Tuesday and alternate Wednesday - 8.15am to 2.30pm
- Unit 2 / Group 4 – alternate Wednesday, Thursday and Friday - 8.15am to 2.30pm
See our 2020 calendar as a PDF under the News & Events tab.
The Warwick Community Kindergarten also understands that the work/life balance can be a bit of a juggle at times, so in addition to our 5 day/fortnight program, we also offer a 5 day/week program (when vacancies permit), as well as After Kindy Care until 5.30pm.
AFTER KINDY CARE
The After Kindy Care program is available to all children attending our centre and aims to provide a relaxed, caring environment after their daily program. This program is run by a trained Group Leader and assistant. This program is run separate to our daily Kindergarten program.
- Hours of operation – Monday to Friday from 2.30pm to 5.30pm during school terms only (excluding pupil free days and public holidays). The program commences in Week 1.
- Bookings – permanent or casual bookings can be made and are available only to children enrolled at the Kindy. Your child can attend on days that they are not attending their normal kindy program.
- Fees – a flat rate of $10 per hour or part thereof is charged and invoiced at the end of each month.
Fee relief is available to families who have a Health Care Card (HCC) or current Australian Government Pension Concession card with HCC entitlements. This will result in minimal kindergarten fees at our centre.
Please find the 2020 Schedule of Fees below and as attachement WCKindy 2020 Statement of Fees
Waiting List Fee
Payable on placement of child on the Kindy waiting list (non-refundable)
Paid on acceptance of a position at the Kindy (non-refundable). This includes 1 Kindy shirt (various colours & sizes are available)
$125.00 per year
After Kindy Care
On the day of attendance or invoiced once per month
$10.00 per hour (or part there of)
Payable prior to the commencement of each term
$550.00 per term